What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or any other device you use to visit our website.
- we collect information that we will use to send you commercial communications in line with your interests;
- we remember your navigation preferences, e.g. language, text size, page layout, or colours (so you can navigate our site in a faster and easier way);
- we collect analytical information such as number of visitors and frequently visited pages;
- we understand if our visitors easily adapt to the changes that we occasionally make to our website.
The information we collect from cookies
Cookies help us gather information about how you use our websites but they do not store information that can identify you. We only store a single session ID that helps us retrieve your user profile and your preferences the next time you visit our website.
Type of cookies
- Session Cookies – Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during the navigation session, and then deleted at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies – Cookies of this type are stored in your computer for a longer period of time. We use persistent cookies to identify you for more than one navigation session.
The settings menu of most browsers provides options for managing cookies by adjusting or configuring their settings. Typically, the browser allows you to:
- view cookies;
- accept cookies;
- disable all cookies or some of them;
- disable all cookies when you close your browser;
- block cookies;
- receive notifications when you receive a cookie.
If you set up your browser to block our cookies, keep in mind that you may not have access to some sections of our websites. If you set your browser to delete all cookies, your browser preferences will be deleted when you close your browser.Remember that our system will produce cookies as soon as you log in to one of our websites unless you have set up your browser to reject cookies.
Learn more about cookies
To learn more about cookies, see these sites: